Peppers


If interested in buying this print click on to link
https://www.etsy.com/listing/158581770/bright-colorful-peppers?ref=v1_other_1

These are my pepper photos that I've been working on. I decide to make one normal and the other expressive by using the grass layer that I used on my last photographs to give that drawing feel. Hopefully people will like what I'm doing. I'm not trying to tell a story, I'm trying to create images that will make folks happy. The goal right now is to play around with my photography and have that fun child like quality that I try to put in my work.
 
 Unfortunately I realize that this photograph is not so great, but that is okay. It is all apart of the learning process. Most people would wonder why I would show a photograph like this, and there is one simple reason, and it is for the feed back. I like to here what folks think. In the process of learning with positive feedback I hope to learn and see if I can push this idea in my creative process further when making my art.

Comments

Popular Posts